Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evan & Greg

You know you have an amazing job when the 22 month old you are trying to photograph continuously backs up toward you with a book in hand and as soon as he's close enough he just drops into your lap, pointing at the letter A while grunting anxiously. Yup, that was Greg yesterday... see the photo at the end of the blog post for proof.

Mary, thank you so much for inviting me into your home on a perfectly normal Wednesday afternoon. It was such great fun to document an afternoon in the life of your boys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The best part of my job...

Photobucket

3 comments:

J.P. said...

Rebekah, these are ridiculously adorable and the last shot--too precious!

sEVANS said...

I must say your portrait work is some of the best I've seen! Have a great holiday.

Mary said...

I can't even tell you how thankful I am for these photos. I can't wait to have you over again. You have an excellent "angle" on photographing children. A camera combined with a child is a very fragile thing. You are able to capture the relaxed and fleeting moments; that's quite a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us.