Tuesday, August 4, 2009

EV is 1.

Somewhere north of town, down a country road, is an old farm house with two wild (but sweet) dogs, and a happy little family. It's hard to believe that Elisabeth is already 1, but she seems pretty comfortable filling those 1 year old shoes. I had fun taking photos of her this morning. Please enjoy some of my favorite shots below. I probably wouldn't have thrown in my cheat versions of polaroids in here if I hadn't seen the nearly extinct brand sitting right next to the front door. :-) I've got a few extra rolls Bethany, if you get desperate.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany said...

RB--Thanks! We are very pleased. EV saw herself and said "Oh! oh! oh!". Love the Polaroids.

JOHN said...

What a cutie Pie! Great set!