Saturday, May 7, 2011

Brooklyn Baby

I wanted to post these photos because I got together for a family portrait session yesterday and everything was perfect. The family was beautiful, the weather was gorgeous, the neighborhood to die for. Nothing could go wrong, right? Well... wrong. I was having a really bad day. My back was hurting.... it was difficult to walk. So within 5 minutes of the shoot I knew I was in trouble. This is a tough spot to be in, as a photographer. I was truly physically limited. I was limping so severely that I had to tell my client what was going on. She was kind, gracious, and supportive. But I still had a job to do. In the end, I just couldn't keep pace with a 2 year old. So do-over next month.

Despite the fact that I didn't feel like the shoot went well, I really enjoyed some of the photos. Such sweet kiddos!

My clients really are amazing, thank you Judith, Cecelia, & Phoebe for an awesome play date at the park.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: